B.Tech. Electronics Engineering (Undergraduate Programme)
One has to earn minimum 180 credits over 4 years of course ( Including project in 7th and 8th semester at institute )
Results are awarded on scale of 10.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Graduates formulate, analyze and solve real-life engineering problems applying the basic knowledge of Electronics Engineering. (knowledge)
Programme Outcomes (PO)
- Graduates become researcher or design professionals for sustainable state of the art products as per market trends. (Skill)
- Graduates take gainful employment for manufacturing functions or do the technology transfer or develop the industry.(Technical Contribution-Industry)
- Graduates become entrepreneurs in Engineering sector or involve in spreading his skill and experience globally.(Technical Contribution -society)
- Graduates will apply knowledge acquired in Mathematics, Science and Engineering to Electronics and Communication Engineering problems.
B.Tech. Electronics Engineering Course Curriculum
- Graduates will have the ability to define the state of the art problems and technical plan to provide solutions by dividing them into small steps and conducting experiments, interpreting and analyzing the data at each level.
- Graduates will formulate and design Electronic systems that would encompass Basic Electronics/Signal Processing/Processors or embedded systems/VLSI designs for ASICs/Control and Instrumentation/Communication Techniques and would meet specifications and requirements as demanded by the users (or to solve practical problem).
- Graduates will apply design on tools to develop simulated model or hardware prototype, will conduct experiments or tests on it for various input conditions i.e. utilize tools to investigate, analyze, design, simulate and/or fabricate/commission complete systems)
- Graduates understand latest hardware and software tools/platforms, modern techniques and technologies, optimization techniques and algorithms to solve the given real life problems-both offline and real-time
- Graduates will have the confidence to apply engineering solutions in global and societal contexts, i.e. ability to design and fabricate a hardware and/or software system, a component thereof, and processes to meet desired performance needs, within realistic constraints.
- Graduates will understand quantitative modeling and analysis of a broad array of systems-level decision problems concerned with economic efficiency, work design, productivity and quality with environmental focus and long term solution.
- Graduates should be capable of self-education and clearly understand the value of achieving perfection in their professional endeavors.
- Graduates will participate as members of engineering and science laboratory teams, as well as members of multidisciplinary design teams
- Graduates will be proficient in English language in both verbal and written forms which will enable them to compete with graduates of international engineering institutions.
- Graduates will be broadly educated and will have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and confront contemporary issues.
- Graduates will exhibit competency in choosing and applying appropriate resource management technique(s) so as to optimally utilize resources/finance in industry.