B.Tech. Civil Engineering (Undergraduate Programme)
One has to earn minimum 180 credits over 4 years of course
Results are awarded on scale of 10.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. have successful career in civil engineering field or in their chosen field.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
2. pursue life-long learning including higher education and research.
3. serve society with professional ethics and integrity.
1. Apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences and engineering fundamentals to solve complex problems of Civil Engineering.
B.Tech. Civil Engineering Course Curriculum
2. Identify, formulate, research literature and analyse complex problems pertaining to Civil Engineering.
3. Design solutions for complex Civil Engineering problems to meet the needs of the society with respect to sustainable development considerations.
4. Design research experiments for acquisition/ generation, analysis and interpretation of data for Civil Engineering problems.
5. Apply advanced tools, techniques and latest softwares to solve complex Civil Engineering problems.
6. Shoulder responsibilities in context to societal, health, safety, legal & cultural issues consequent to Civil Engineering practices.
7. Understand impact of infrastructure solutions on societal and environmental aspects in context of sustainable development.
8. Apply ethical principles in Civil Engineering practices and professional responsibilities.
9. Work independently or in a team as a member/ leader in multidisciplinary tasks.
10. Communicate effectively and presentation with Civil Engineering professionals and society at large.
11. Demonstrate knowledge of management principles and engineering techniques for effective project management.
12. Recognise the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change