M.Tech. Chemical Engineering (Graduate Masters Programme)
One has to earn minimum 60 credits over 2 years of course
Results are awarded on scale of 10.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. Have successful career in the diversified area of chemical engineering (Research and Development, Academia and Industry) by acquiring knowledge in various advances of chemical engineering at global level.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
2. Analyze and design contemporary chemical engineering issues with social awareness and responsibility.
3. Exhibit professional approach, communication skills, team work in their profession and adapt to modern trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
1. Apply knowledge of mathematics and engineering to identify, formulate and solve problems using chemical engineering tools, necessary for contemporary chemical engineering practice.
M.Tech. Chemical Engineering Course Curriculum
2. Analyze and interpret complexity of chemical engineering problem.
3. Identify complexity of a system/ process relevant to chemical engineering and evaluate feasibility of solutions.
4. Apply appropriate research methodologies, conduct experiments, and analyze as well as interpret data.
5. Apply appropriate computing techniques and software tools to analyze complex engineering problems.
6. Appraise problems of multi-disciplinary nature and solve them collaboratively with multi-functional teams.
7. Develop communication skills, in both verbal and written forms, with peer groups as well as stakeholders.
8. Create competencies and needs to engage one self in life long learning process.
9. Demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues, necessary to understand the professional and ethical responsibilities of chemical engineers.
10. Practice as an introspective learner.