B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (Undergraduate Programme)
One has to earn minimum 180 credits over 4 years of course
Results are awarded on scale of 10.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. Have successful career in the diversified area of chemical engineering industry and/or higher studies by acquiring knowledge in fundamentals of chemical engineering at global level.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
2. Analyze and design contemporary chemical engineering issues with environmental and social awareness as well as ethical responsibility.
3. Exhibit professional approach, effective communication skills, leadership qualities and team work in their profession and adapt to modern trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
1. The ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to chemical engineering problems.
B.Tech. Chemical Engineering Course Curriculum
2. The ability to identify, formulate and analyze complex engineering problems using modern engineering tools and contemporary chemical engineering practices.
3. The ability to conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data to address issues related to chemical engineering problems.
4. The ability to evaluate complexities of various industrial problems with the knowledge of chemical engineering fundamentals.
5. The ability to select and apply modern computing tools to model, design and analyze complex processes.
6. The ability to communicate effectively - written and oral - with modern technology.
7. The ability to demonstrate knowledge of contemporary issues, necessary to understand the professional and ethical responsibilities of chemical engineers.
8. The ability to lead or work as a member in the multi-disciplinary and/or multi-functional teams.
9. The ability to appraise the impact of engineering activities on society and environment and recognize the need for sustainable development.
10. The recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in, life-long learning.
11. The ability to evaluate projects based on technical design and financial aspects.